Friday, April 3

Thinking of you

I have another card to show you today. Today I played Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS, which was : 1 color of card stock, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments. I had a tons of ideas in my mind, but I came up with this card.
I used Kraft CS, sponged the borders with White Craft Ink, then in another piece of Kraft CS I added this yummy and beautiful DP Out & About Collection from My Mind's Eye. Actually this is card stock with glitter!!! Yesterday I got not 1 but 2 stack packages, I was in heaven, the paper is so pretty that I can stop looking at it. I won the paper on a blog candy!!! Anyway, back to my card I added some zig zag stitches, Martha Stewart Ribbon and Crocheted flowers.
I based my card in a sketch from 2 Sketches 4 U.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft.
Paper: Out & About from My Mind's Eye.
Stamps: SU Three Thoughts.
Ink: Basic Brown, White Craft.
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Ribbon, Crocheted flowers, Rhinestones ( Making Memories).
Accessories:Mini glue dots, SU Dimensionals, Sewing machines, thread.

I hope you like it.
Have a great night.

3 comments:

  1. Giovanna is it my imagination or have you been missing from 2S4Y for a while? - maybe you have been playing on Laura's sketches - but I have missed you. Welcome back with this stunner!
    Hugs
    Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  2. ¨Thinking of you¨ I did stop by your site and loved this card with little flowers, I guess we are connected my friend LOL
    miss our chats
    hope everything is Ok with all
    take care
    love Rossy

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card! love the colors and the crocheted flowers!

    ReplyDelete