Thursday, April 16

Verve Challenges

Hello my friends, I hope you are having a great day, we are having a beautiful day, sunshine!!! This afternoon I played all the Verve Challenges!!! Woo-Hoo!! I started with challenge #1, then #3, #2 and #4, I don't know why, but I did it this way,LOL.
I hope you like my creations, if you have any question, please don't hesitate to ask.

Challenge #1 Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Red, Whisper White.
Stamps:
HSB by smARTworks
Ink: Stazon Black, Real Red.
Embellishments: Pearls by Kaiser, Liquid Pearls by Ranger.
Accessories: Cuttlebug, embossing folder, punch.


Challenge #2:



Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa.
Paper: Out & About by My Mind's Eye.
Stamps:
Purpose by smARTworks .
Ink: Mellow Moss.
Embellishments: Pearls by Kaiser, Green ribbon.
Accessories: Diamond Stickles.

Challenge #3:

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Pink Pirouette.
Paper: SU Bella Rose.
Ink: Pink, Clear embossing pad.
Stamps: SU Peek-A-Boo (retired)
Embellishments: Red Ribbon, Pink button, Rhinestones (making Memories), Liquid Pearls by Rangers.
Accessories: Sewing machine, pink thread, Gold embossing powder, embossing gun, mini glue dots. SU Dimensionals.



Challenge #4:

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: White, Kraft, Yellow, Bashful Blue.
Paper: Denim Gingham (making Memories)
Stamps: Some bunny by Verve.
Ink: Bashful Blue, Buckaroo Blue.
Embellishments: Martha Stewart Ribbon, Mini buttons.
Accessories: Paper piercing set, SU Dimensionals, Mini glue dots, Corner Punch, Stickles.

Have a great day!!

1 comment: