Tuesday, April 28

Joy in your Journey

Hello my friends, I have a very simple card for you today. I have to confess that these are not my colors, but after playing with some CS I thought they look pretty good together. This time I used Journey Set from smARTworks. Again, I used my Prismacolor Pencils, I had fun coloring, but of course I need more practice, what do you think?
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Yellow, Green, Whisper White.
Ink: Stazon Black.
Stamps: Journey by smARTworks.
Embellishments: Green Ribbon, Rhinestones (Making Memories)
Accessories: SU Dimensionals, Prismacolors Pencils, OMS, Mini glue dots
.

I hope you like it.
Have an awesome day!!

2 comments:

  1. what a lovely sentiment and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that card, Giovana. And I like the yellows, too.

    ReplyDelete