Thursday, April 2

CPS Sketch: Sweet Bunny

Happy Thursday everyone, I hope you are having a great day. My day started early this morning, a cup of coffee, not work-out, feeling blue and sick, yikes!! So far I am surviving my day, DD made me a sandwich for lunch: Turkey and Peperoni, her favorite, not mive, but I was glad she made it for me.
Anyway, I decided to create even though I knew my Mojo was some where but here. I checked Card Positioning Systems Blog and decided I should play the sketch.
I used products from Mothers & Daughters Creations Store. I started my card with Kraft CS as my card base. I stitched together a piece of Pink Pirouette CS and a piece of SEI Lovebirds DP.Then I added Pink Passion CS underneath. The cute bunny is Sleeping Bunny - Serendipity. I colored the image with Watercolor Pencils and Markers, then I added some Stickles and Clear Crystals from Zva. The yummy riboon is Grosgrain Pink/Fucsia/Blue by May Arts. I added some green buttons from my stash.
Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Kraft, Pink Passion, Pink Pirouette, White.
Paper: Lovebirds by SEI.
Stamps: Sleeping Bunny by Serendipity.
Ink: Black.
Embellishments: May Arts Ribbon, Clear Crystals from Zva, Green buttons.
Accessories: Sewing machine, Pink thread, Watercolored pencils, Markers, SU Dimensionals, 3D foam-EK SUccess. Stickles.


I hope you like it.
Have a great and blessed day!!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute Bunny card! I hope you feel better later and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet bunny is right - totally adorable! Great use of that CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet bunny! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete