Saturday, February 16

Mojo Monday #24

Today, also made a card for the Mojo Monday Challenge on Julee's blog. I made this card in only 10 minutes!!!! Wowww a record for me, yessss, usually my cards take long time, I am a beginner and always changing papers, Cs, and so on.
Anyway, this card is simple and pretty. I used 3 different DP with the same colors, I hope you can see the difference. I distressed the White CS with a bit of Pretty in Pink Ink to give it more ooh and aahh. I color the little flower wit SU Markers and I added a button in the center and some gold thread.

I hope you like it!!!!



Card Recipe: Stamps: SU Time well spent, SU CS Purely Pomegranate, Pink CS, Red CS, SU DP Prints Designer Series Papers Rose Red, gold brads, red ric rac, ribbon (from the $ store), SU Markers, button.

2 comments: