Wednesday, February 6

Wednesday Sketch Challenge

After I finished my Birthday Cards I decided to try today's challenge on SCS. I am doing my best to create something nice and pretty, but sometimes things work out perfect in my mind but not in the paper, today I think that is my case. I finished my card, but I don't know, I think something is missing in my card .

When I was making my card my DD was creating too, LOL, (every single piece of paper is for her) and then she decided to stop and start talking (OH MY) She asked me if I would tell her the Cinderella Story, so I started the story and suddenly..... she told me with a big surprise face, MOM I am the bride!!! I looked at her and said: OH and where is the groom? she looked at me VERY VERY SURPRISED and said: WHAT??? You mean the PRINCE???? LOL. I couldn't stop laughing. She believes 100% she is a Princess, and one day she will marry a Prince, We talked about that and I said, Becca, we just pretend you are a Princess, and her face turned sad and she said: Mommy I am a Princess. I didn't say much, I gave a her a kiss and said , YES, You are my Princess!!!!!

She was very happy!!!!! She is sweet and crazy, 100%

Ok, back with my card, here it is. I Hope you like it. Do you think it needs something else?
God bless.
Card Recipe:
CS: brown and pink; Magnolia DP, Stamp: My Favorite Things, SU Watercolor crayons, stickles, SU Satin Chocolate Chip Ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment