Tuesday, February 5

Verve Visual Guest Challenge Contest

This year I made the resolution of enter my cards in contests and challenges. I know I am not the best of the best, but I am improving a little bit in every card I make. So now, I have the chance to participate in Julee's Honored Guest Sketch Challenge. The winner will be the Guest Designer for the month of March, isn' it that cool?
I followed the sketch and I made 2 Valentine cards. I am very happy, it is the first time I enter my cards for a Contest Designer.
I hope you like them.



Forever Card:


The main image was embossed in red ep.



Card Recipe:
CS: Brown, burgundy, pink and white; White Flower, Ribbon: SU Satin Chocolate Chip, DP (unknown), gold brads.
Ink: Red ep, chocolate chip craft.






Two hearts Card:
The hearts were embossed in red and gold and cute them out.

Card Recipe:
CS: Black, red, white and pink; Ribbon: SU Pink, Stamp: Heart by Studio G; Rhinestones Pink and Clear.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love the modern feel of the second one. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete