Tuesday, February 19

Wishing you peace

Hello everyone, I've been absent for a couple of days, just spending some time with my family. My husband is feeling under the weather, so he was spending sometime on the computer (we have only 1, yesssss I want my own,LOL) I played with Rebecca and also we re-organized the playroom, even though it is a playroom, it was a big mess (I don't like mess in anyway), after that we played with her Thomas trail and train, yesss if you could see all the toys she has. Yesterday, we went to Target and daddy was checkin on the toy section all the new additions for her train set, anyway, we walk a lot and after that she got so tired we came back home and she went direct to bed.

Ok, talking about bussines, I made a card today, yahoo!!!!! It was for today's Color Combination Challenge on SCS, using Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence and Pumpkin Pie.

I cut a pice of Orchid Opulence 5.5" x 6.5" and folded in half. My piece of Certainly Celery is 4"x5 1/4". I just put on top of the back folded Orchid opulence, I distressed the border and put one button on top.

My front card, I just cut the white CS, punched it and passed some Pumpkin Pie ribbon and green too. I cover the little hold with a purple flower.

I used watercolor crayons to color the image.
I hope you like it.
Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment: