Tuesday, February 5

Bee Mine


Yesterday I made this card , I use the little bee image I got last year and never used. I stamped the bee in white CS and then I used transparency film to get the other bee looking to other side. For the female bee I added some eyelashes and I colored red lips.

I embossed the flowers using the flower from Vases in Vogue Set, I've been using this flower a lot lately. I cut some green CS and I created grass, well kind of. I used a heart template and colored the CS to create the background. I also embosses the BEE MINE sentiment with red ep. I used little white dot stickers and a kit of dimensionals.
I hope you like it.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: White, burgundy, pink and green; Stamps: Flower from Vases in Vogue, Bee and Bee mine sentiment from Studio G. Heart template, Stickers from Stampendous, Ink: Red ep, black; embossing gun. Ribbon: Red by SU.

No comments:

Post a Comment