Anyway, I want to show you a card I created for Latina Crafter and the monthly challenge we have at the Latina Crafter blog, you are welcome to participate too, you don't need to use their products, just follow the sketch and/or twist and you are good!
This month I followed the twist, I just love the colors, so pretty!!
This is the card I created, here are the steps:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp the You are not alone sentiment, stars and hearts from "You" set on a piece watercolor paper in Versamark Watermark ink, then apply gold embossing powder and heat set.
- After that, mix Alizarin Crimson and Ultramarine Blue Color Burst with water, and apply the colors on the watercolor piece.
- Mat this piece with pink shimmer cardstock, then add stitches.
- Add panel to card base, finally add ruby and turquoise rhinestones.
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!