I will be sending this card to my sister, I hope she loves it.
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ultra White Premium Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock (3.5" x 4.75")
- Cut a panel from White cardstock (3.25" x 4.5"), stamp Wallpaper background image in Versamark Watermark ink, then add White embossing powder and heat set.
- Create an ombre effect using Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick Distress Inks.
- Die-cut and emboss "Love" from Die'sire Prestige Christmas Only Words (yes, this is a Christmas die, a great way to stretch your dies for other occasions) from Watercolor Paper. Stencil it with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink (to match color from background).
- Die-cut and emboss the Rosebud from Bebunni Floral Metal Dies, color it with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Emerald Green, Rose Quartz, Solar Red, Crystal Clear
- Add panels to card base, add Love die, silver thread and rosebud, finally add red sequins and clear rhinestones.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a fantastic day!!