Hello friends!! How is your day today? Hope it is amazing! This is the season for snow,snow and more snow, we have gotten a lot, thank God for it, it is an answer to many prayers, last Summer was bad, water restriction in many places, looks like we will not have a problem next Summer!
So, today I want to share this super cute card, with a great message. ASAP "Always say a prayer" in good and bad times, in happiness and sadness, always!
This image is from Latina Crafter set "Pray" from the "Be a Blessing Collection" and here are the details:
- Start with a card base from Kraft cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a piece of Watercolor paper (3.5" x 4.25"), stamp images in Watermark Versamark Ink, then apply White Embossing Powder and heat set.
- After that, dissolve Alizarin Crimson, Terra Verte and Indigo Color Burst in water and apply the colors to the image, the heat embossed area will resist the colors and show up.
- Die-cut a couple of scallop borders in Metallic Pink Cardstock and adhere them behind the watercolor piece.
- Tie around panel pink/white twine and a pink button. Add clear rhinestones.
- Adhere card panel to card base with Foam adhesive.
Entering this card to:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic and blessed day!