For this card I used the Time to Dream set from Crafter's Companion, I bought this set a couple of months ago, but this is my first time using it.
Here are the details:
- Cut a piece of Watercolor Paper, size 3.75" x 5"
- Color butterflies image with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Moonstone. Soft Jade, Aquamarine, Blue Topaz, then stamp it onto the watercolor paper, apply more color if desired. Then, ink the butterflies edges with Memento Rich Cocoa. (I used my MISTI).
- Spray background with Memento Fireworks Tangelo Spray.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of Vellum in StazOn Midi Orange Zest. Wrap sentiment around panel then add silver thread.
- Add panel to a Kraft color card base.
Submitting this card to: