Hello friends! It's Wednesday and hope you are having a great day! Today I have a super cute and fun card for you. For this project I used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens, they are so much fun and the results on your project are really beautiful, a bit more difficult to catch all the shimmering, but I hope you can see them here.
Here are the details:
- Select a card base, here I have a 6"x6" Bright Scored card.
- Cut a panel from Watercolor paper and stamp the balloons from Party Time Set in Jet Black StazOn Ink.
- Color the balloons with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens: Moonstone, Moonlight, Aquamarine, Rose Quartz, Solar Red, Harvest Moon. Add a couple of Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock to the top and bottom edges.
- Die-cut a Pennant Bunting Banner from Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock, add it to balloon panel with foam adhesive and twine.
- Stamp sentiment in Jet Black StazOn Ink.
- Add panel to card base with foam adhesive.
Submitting this project to: