Hello friends! How are you doing today? How is the weather in you side of the hood? Around here we got more snow, foggy, rainy and cold, not the best combo! In honor of snow and next month Valentine season, I have this super cute card.
My friend and "seester" (I know, I know it is not a real word, but that's our signature) Lee Ann, who by the way has an amazing blog, sent me this cut set "Owl Bundle Up" by Unity Stamps last month and until now I had the chance to inky up.
This card is super simple, here are the details:
- Make a card base from White Cardstock, mist front side with Firework Angel Pink and Rhubarb Stalk Sprays, set aside to dry.
- Stamp the owl on a piece of Watercolor Paper in Versaamrk Waternark Ink, add White embossing powder and heat set.
- Color image with Color Burst, Here I used: Alizarin Crimson, Sepia and Yellow Ochre. The colors were mixed with water in a container (TIP: I use a plastic ice cube container, I paid 0.25 cents in a yard sale, deal!!!) then take as much or little as you need.
- Die-cut image with Circle Dies.
- Die-cut a heart in red cardstock, stamp sentiment in Versamark Watermark, add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Add pieces to card base. Embellish card with sequins and twine.
Entering this card to: