These cards are very simple, here are the details:
- Create card bases (x6) from Kraft Carsdtock. A2 size.
- Cut white panels (x6) from White cardstock. 3.5" x 4.75"
- Cut panels from Watercolor paper (x6) 3.25" x 4.5". Stamp saying from "Grateful" set from Concord & 9th in Black Stazon Ink.
- Mix Color Burst Powders with water and add them to the watercolor panels, as much or as little as you want. I dried my pieces using my heat gun, then added more color. The color I used for these cards are: Crimson, Ultramarine Blue, Terre Verte, Burnt Orange, Sepia, Yellow Ochre.
- Mat white cardstock and watercolor panel and add straight stitches.
- Adhere panel to Kraft card base.
- Add Stickles to hearts and little dots of Liquid Pearl.
Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!!