But first let me tell you that Crafter's Companion and Spectrum Noir are sponsoring this week celebration at CAS Colours & Sketches!! Check it out to find out the details!
- Create a card base from Ivory cardstock. 5" square.
- t a panel from Ivory cardstock 4.5" x 4.5", cut a stripe from Gold Cardstock 2" x 4.5" and adhere it to card panel.
- Stamp leaves from Autumn Leaves stamp on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, color them with markers, I used Spectrum Noir markers:
- LY1, EB1, EB2, EB3, TN6, OR1, OR2, LG2.
- Cut out leaves and set aside.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock 2" x 3", stamp sentiment from Vintage Floral Collection Sentimentals in StazOn Orange Zest ink, stamp border leaves from Sheena A little bit festive Merry Christmas Deer in StazOn Spiced Chai Ink.
- Add sentiment panel to card with foam adhesive, then glue the leaves and add a bow twine.
Submitting this project to: