Tuesday, November 10

Merry Christmas


Hello friends! I am back, decided to take few days off and rest, I got a cold/cough and although the cold is almost gone, the cough really hit me hard! My voice is 60% back, the cough is 50% gone and I hope I can do better from now on.

Anyway, enough of me and let me show you the new Sara Davies Signature "Festive Wonder Collection" for Crafter's Companion, this new collection has beautiful stamps, dies and patterned paper that you can use alone for your Christmas projects!

This card was super easy to make, here are the directions:


I am entering this card to:

Now, before I go I want to invite you to join the Birthday Week Celebrations!! A week full of sales, deals and prizes!! Join us on Facebook, we have a great birthday giveaway going on!!

Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your healt, Giovana! Also I have a great cold, isn't nice :D
    Your wonderful card made me feel good, with this paceful colour! Beautiful design, so elegant and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you've been ill. Will send up some prayers! Your card is gorgeous...I love this new collection! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete