Hello friends! I am back, decided to take few days off and rest, I got a cold/cough and although the cold is almost gone, the cough really hit me hard! My voice is 60% back, the cough is 50% gone and I hope I can do better from now on.
Anyway, enough of me and let me show you the new Sara Davies Signature "Festive Wonder Collection" for Crafter's Companion, this new collection has beautiful stamps, dies and patterned paper that you can use alone for your Christmas projects!
This card was super easy to make, here are the directions:
- Start with a 6" x 6" Bright White Scored card base.
- Dry emboss a piece of Watercolor paper with the new Sara Signature Festive Wonder Collection - Snowy Corner 5x7 Embossing Folder.
- Sponge the embossed panel with Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks, then splatter water to create the watercolor look.
- Add a stripe of Candy Red Shimmering cardstock to the left side, tie ribbon around.
- Add panel to card base.
- Die-cut a snowflake in white cardstock from Snowflake Trio Die Set and Merry Christmas in Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock from Merry Chistmas Die set.
- Add Merry Christmas to card.
- Decorate card with pearls.
I am entering this card to:
Now, before I go I want to invite you to join the Birthday Week Celebrations!! A week full of sales, deals and prizes!! Join us on Facebook, we have a great birthday giveaway going on!!
Have a fantastic day!