Hello friends!! Happy Friday to you all! Have I told you how much I like the Color Burst?! Oh yeah! These powders are like magic, every project is different and the results are amazing! I created this super easy card using Alizarin Crimson Color Burst, this color is beautiful. For this project I got inspired by color combo from The Challenge.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Kraft cardstock.
- Stamp image from "Merry Christmas Deer" on a piece of white cardstock in Versamark Watermark Ink, add silver embossing powder and heat set.
- Mist your paper, then sprinkle Alizarin Crimson Color Burst (as much/little as you want, I recommend to start with small amount and then add more if desired), mist your paper a little bit more until you get the effect you want.
- Let piece dry or speed the process with your heat tool.
- Add a piece of fabric behind image, add stitches.
- Add stitched panel to card base. Add a couple of red rhinestones.
And voila!! Love the final product, I will try this technique in different colors, easy to make and flat to mail.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!!