Ok, so the project I have for you has a little story so I will make it short. I got invited to a birthday party for a sweet boy who I used to babysit, so of course I wanted to make a card for him, but since dealing with the sinus pain I did a little almost nothing of craft fun for almost a month, although I spent few nights coloring images, I colored this image in advance but I didn't have enough time to finish the card (Big BOO) so I bought a little card (HORROR), but this card in in the mail now and I hope he like it!!
He just turned 2 and he is the sweetest boy ever!! And this is the card I made for him (finally finished it) and already mailed! (Yay me)
Here are the details, I got inspired by the Mojo Monday Sketch:
- Make a card base from Light Blue cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from white cardstock, 3.75" x 5", cut coordinated pieces from patterned paper and adhere them to white panel. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp sentiment in StazOn Blue Hawaii ink, the sentiment is from Birthday Boy Set.
- Stamp image from Super Hero Stanley on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image, here I used Spectrum Noir markers, these are the ones I used:
- Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3
- Hair: TN1, EB1, EB2, TN3
- Top and mask: BT1, BT2, BT3
- Pants: BT5, BT7
- Cape: BT3, BT4
- Star and Belt: GB5
- Shadow: IG2
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with rectangle dies. Adhere image to card base with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut star and number 2 and add it to image.
- Finally add sequins.
Submitting this project also to Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes Challenge.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!