Hello friends! Happy Tuesday to you all! Hope you are starting a great week. Today I want to show you another Christmas card, love this set from Crafter's Companion "Christmas visitors"
For this project I used the sketch from "Viva la Verve"
Here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock (4.75" x 3.4"), dry emboss it with Scandinavian Village folder (I used the top part). Adhere behind the panel a piece of Candy Red Shimmering cardstock (4.25" x 3.75")
- Die-cut a banner from patterned paper.
- Stamp bird and berry leaves on white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color them with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Bird: TN1, TN3, CR2, CR3, CR5, CR6, CR9, FS6
- Berries: LG2, LG3, LG5, DG2, DG4, CR3, CR7, CR8
- Die-cut image, cut out leaves. Add them to card panel.
- Tie on red ribbon and make a bow.
- Stamp sentiment from "Merry Christmas Deer" in Memento Tuxedo Black and add it to card.