This is the sketch and twist, this month the twist is Christmas, you can use the sketch or the twist or both, it's up to you!!
And this is my interpretation, here are the details:
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size card.
- Cut a panel from Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock 3.75" x 4", add a couple of piece of Patterned paper (SU)
- Stamp image from Nativity set on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir markers (List coming soon)
- Die-cut image with rectangle die, add a panel behind from Candy red Shimmering Cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in StazOn Claret Ink.
- Add panels to card base.
- Add clear rhinestones, ruby sequins and silver thread. Cover star with Star Dust Stickles.
Entering this project to:
Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!