This card is what super festive, perfect for the upcoming Christmas celebrations.
Here are the details:
- Start with a Ivory card base 5.5" x 5.5"
- Tie on brown ribbon and make a bow.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper from Festive Wonder Paper Pack, in this case I chose the cute ornaments and bird house paper, ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Mat paper with a slightly bigger piece from Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock. Add panel to card.
- Die-cut and emboss a couple of snowflakes from Festive Wonder Snowflake Trio Set
- Cover one of the snowflakes with snowflake or glitter. Add tem to card.
- Die-cut and emboss a scallop circle from Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock.
- Stamp "Season's Greeting" from Festive Wonder "Christmas Wishes Set" and die-cut and emboss piece with Circle dies.
- Mat pieces together with foam adhesive and add it to card.
Submitting this project to:
Have a fantastic day!