New month, mew challenge over at Latina Crafter, and this is the my interpretation, I used the picture as an inspiration, but you can combine both.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Watercolor paper (5" x 3.75") , create the background with watercolor markers.
- color the cloud stamp with watercolor markers, spray water and ink it onto the paper.
- Stamp bicycle in Versamark Watermark ink, add gold embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp Flogger, color and cut it out.
- Stamp little flowers in red, orange and yellow colors.
- Stamp balloons and color.
- Stamp banner, cut it out. Add a red panel behind color panel and staple the banner.
- Add the puppy with foam adhesive.
- Stamp sentiment.
I am entering this card to: