Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Kraft cardstock, 5" square.
- Cut a panel from Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock, 4.5" square.
- Cut a panel from Ultra White Premium Cardstock, 4.5" square.
- Emboss white panel with Clouds embossing folder, then sponge it with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Add panels to card base.
- Die-cut a circle from Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock, then dry emboss it with clouds folder and match it with white piece. Adhere it to card with foam adhesive.
- Die-cut stars using Bebunni Floral Stars Die in Yellow Pearl Shimmering cardstock. Adhere them to card.
- Die-cut a white cloud using Head in the clouds die and adhere it behind circle.
- Die-cut "Welcome to the family" in Coastal Pearl Shimmering cardstock and adhere it to circle.
- Embellish piece with sequins and dots.
Entering this card to:
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Favorite technique and/ or product : Dies
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes