Here are the steps:
- Gather all your materials. These are the ones I used (I will list them below)
- Cut a piece of watercolor paper, size 5.25" x 5.25". Position "For my Special Friend Die" then, die-cut and emboss it.
- Stamp image from Henna Stamp Set in Versamark Watermark Ink, apply white embossing powder and heat set.
- Color image with Spectrum Aqua Markers.
- Adhere watercolor piece to a 5.5" x 5.5" Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock piece. Tie on ribbon below die-cut area and adhere it to a 6" x 6" White card base.
- Add pearls if desired.
And this is how the card look like, I really like it and hope you too!
Have a great day!!
Products used for this project: