Monday, June 8

For my Special Friend

Hello friends!!Happy Monday to you all!! I have a fun card with step-by-step pictures on how I did it. I used a brand new Edge'able die "For my Special Friend" ,released few days ago by Crafter's Companion I did emboss resist technique using my Spectrum Aqua Markers to watercolor the image, perfect project for the Pretty Pink Posh Watercolor Blog Hop!!



Here are the steps:

  • Gather all your materials.  These are the ones I used (I will list them below)


  • Cut a piece of watercolor paper, size 5.25" x 5.25". Position "For my Special Friend Die" then, die-cut and emboss it.


  • Stamp image from Henna Stamp Set in Versamark Watermark Ink, apply white embossing powder and heat set.

  • Color image with Spectrum Aqua Markers.


  • Adhere watercolor piece to a 5.5" x 5.5" Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock piece. Tie on ribbon below die-cut area and adhere it to a 6" x 6" White card base.

  • Add pearls if desired.

And this is how the card look like, I really like it and hope you too!


Have a great day!!


Products used for this project:

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Giovana. Love the heat embossed image and the soft colors. The die-cut is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card; someone will be lucky to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giovanna that''s simply gorgeous! I recently purchased the watercolor markers and I love them! I think I'll be CASEing this card. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo lovely!! I need that die!!

    ReplyDelete