For my card I got inspired by the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch and few other challenges involved ;
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Kraft cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp sentiment on bottom part of card base in St. Valentine StazOn ink.
- Stamp butterfly on a piece of watercolor paper in Versamark Watermark Ink, then add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Color butterfly with Spectrum Aqua markers starting with Peach, Blossom, Begonia and Scarlet.
- Color background squares with Magenta markers.
- Add piece to card base with foam adhesive.
- Finally, add sequins.
Also entering this card to:
- Virginia's View Challenge; Monochromatic/Ombre Challenge.
- The Card Concept: The Butterfly effect
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Friends or Superheroe
Hope you like it.