So here is the project I created for you:
- Make a card base from Kraft cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Watercolor paper 4" x 5.25".
- Cut a panel from Watercolor paper 3.75" x 5".
- Stamp corner images in Versamark Watermark ink, add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Color around images with Spectrum Aqua Markers.
- Stamp sentiment in StazOn Spiced Chai Midi Ink.
- Using a coffee stain stencil, watercolor the areas around the sentiment.
- Add a coffee bitty button, sequins.
- Adhere panels to card base.
I love this sentiment, it's a brand new, just release set from Latina Crafter called "Jesus Love and Lots of Coffee"(all products listed below) and just in case you are looking for a lot more coffee products, check out this section