Today, I want to share with you a masculine card, I used a sentiment set "Celebrando a Papá" from Latina Crafter, perfect for "Father's Day"
Here are the directions:
- Create a white card base, 6" square.
- Cut a piece of patterned paper, 5" square.
- Cut a piece of Green Shimmering Cardstock, 4 7/8" square, die-cut and emboss center with a square die, add stitches to the outer edges and adhere it to card base.
- Die-cut an oval piece from patterned paper.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of white cardstock and die-cut it with oval dies.
- Adhere oval pieces to card base with foam adhesive.
- Decorate with tie and mustache.
Entering this project to:
Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!
Products used for this project: