Crafter's Companion just released a new collection "Destinations" and this set is called "Hello and Goodbye", it has really nice images and I thought I could used this one and recreate something "Moulin Rouge" style (although I've never watched that movie)
Here are the details:
- Start with a scored Bright White card base, 6" x 6".
- Cut a panel from Black Pearl Shimmering cardstock, 5.5" x 5.5.
- Choose a page from Destinations Papercrafting Twin CD-ROM, print it out and cut a 5" square piece, adhere it leaning it to one side and add stitches. Distress all edges.
- Choose another page from CD-ROM, print it out, cut it out and adhere it to left top corner, ink all edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
- Adhere ribbon around panel, make a bow and add panel to card base with circle foam adhesive.
- Stamps images onto Ultra Premium White cardstock and color them with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils
- Skin: 003, 004, 007, 008, 100
- Dress: 023,025, 026, 027, 028, 032, 112, 113, 117.
- Socks, neck, arm and leg accessories: 114, 116, 118, 119, 120.
- Hair: 103, 109, 110.
- Glove: 112.
- Lips: 027
- Blue Flower: 061, 062, 063, 065, 044, 057.
- Cut out around flower piece.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil dancer image with Circle Dies.
- Cut out "Bonjour" sentiment.
- Adhere images to card base.
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!
Products used for this project: