Ok, now back to my project, today, I am showcasing one of the new Sheena Douglas stencils from Crafter's Companion, this is called "Pop Dotty", (it will be available soon) super fun dots in different sizes, you can create a variety of projects with this one.
I have few pictures of how I made my projects, here are the steps:
- Cut a piece of Rose Pearl Shimmering cardstock. using the Pop Dotty Stencil, cover the cardstock piece with Copper Dreamweaver Embossing Paste. Set aside to dry.
- After it's dried, using the heart die from Heart Cupcake Insert Die, create 3 heart windows, then die-cut 3 hearts in Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock.
- Adhere piece to a white card base. A2 size.
- Stamp sentiment from Sentimentals set in Spiced Chai StazOn Midi Ink in the middle heart spot.
- Add Pink Pearl die-cut hearts to top and bottom with foam tape.
- Tie blue seam binding ribbon and make a bow.
- Tie a button with twine and add it to card.
- Finally, add swirl rhinestones to hearts.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.