Well, today, I want to show you a card I made for Latina Crafter January Challenge. Yes, Latina Crafter has a monthly challenge that includes a sketch + Inspiration, this time is "houses", but you can use either one or both together.
Here is my take on the challenge:
- Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a couple of panels from Patterned Paper and add stitches.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock and create a background with Ray Stencil (Tim Holtz) using Mustard Seed Distress Ink.
- Stamp the houses from "Construye tu casa" set on a piece of Patterned Paper in Spiced Chai StazOn Midi Ink Pad. Die-cut them with coordinate dies.
- Adhere them to ray background with foam adhesive.
- Add a bitty button from "Bajo la Lluvia" Collection.
- Stamp sentiment from "Hogar Dulce Hogar" set.
- Add panel to card base.
- Create a banner (I used a scrap piece)
- Create a twine double bow.
Hope you like it and play along this challenge. You don't have to use Latina Crafter products to participate.
Have a great day!