Tuesday, January 13

Home sweet home

Hello friends! How are you doing today? I am here with a twisted neck, it really bothers me, but the show must go on, right? It's not a big deal I suppose, I just need to turn my whole body instead of my head, LOL.

Well, today, I want to show you a card I made for Latina Crafter January Challenge. Yes, Latina Crafter has a monthly challenge that includes a sketch + Inspiration, this time is "houses", but you can use either one or both together.


Here is my take on the challenge:
  • Make card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
  • Cut a couple of panels from Patterned Paper and add stitches.
  • Cut a panel from White cardstock and create a background with Ray Stencil (Tim Holtz) using Mustard Seed Distress Ink.
  • Stamp the houses from "Construye tu casa" set on a piece of Patterned Paper in Spiced Chai StazOn Midi Ink Pad. Die-cut them with coordinate dies.
  • Adhere them to ray background with foam adhesive.
  • Add a bitty button from "Bajo la Lluvia" Collection.
  • Stamp sentiment from "Hogar Dulce Hogar" set.
  • Add panel to card base.
  • Create a banner (I used a scrap piece)
  • Create a twine double bow.

Hope you like it and play along this challenge. You don't have to use Latina Crafter products to participate.

Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment