So, for today I have a very simple and elegant card, inspired by the new Deconstructed Sketch with a little twist :)
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White cardstock. 4.5" square.
- Cut a couple of pieces of White cardstock, one 3.75" square and the other one 3.25" square. Mat both pieces with a 1/8" bigger piece of Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. Add stitches.
- Add square panel to cad base.
- Stamp sentiment from Sentimentals set in St. Valentine StazOn Midi Ink pad.
- Die-cut a couple flowers from delicate Flower Die set in Rose Pearl, the center from Pink Pearl and the leaves from Green Envy Shimmering Cardstock.
- Adhere leaves and flowers to card base.
- Add pearls to square corners.
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!