Hello friends! Happy New Year 2015! Feeling great after few days off from posting, just to renewed my energy and have some family time, but I am back and have a week full of projects coming for you!
So today, I have the new Crafter's Companion Challenge! This month we are all about Vintage/Shabby Chic style. Hope you can play along with us! You can submit your projects HERE
My card is a little in between (I think), here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Gold Dust Shimmering Cardstock. 5" x 3.75"
- Cut a panel from Vintage Christmas Paper Collection (slightly smaller than previous panel)
- Cut a couple of strips from Gold Dust Shimmering cardstock and Patterned paper.
- With a fine black marker, add faux stitch to patterned papers. Add panels to card base.
- Die-cut a tag from Gold Dust Shimmering cardstock.
- Die-cut a couple of flowers and leaves using Delicate Flower Die and musical patterned paper. Ink all edges, then add a brad to flower center.
- Add flower, leaves and ribbon to tag. Add it to card base.
- Die-cut a label from Elegance Stamping Frame in White cardstock, stamp sentiment from Sentimental - Vintage Floral Collection set in Spiced Chai StazOn Midi Ink
- Add rhinestones.
Have a fantastic day!