For this card I used Crafter's Companion products. The set I used is Henna, colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. 5.5" square.
- Stamp the swirly image on opposite corners in Memento Summer Sky Ink Pad.
- Cut a piece of Ultra Premium Cardstock 4" square, stamp image in Spiced Chai StazOn Ink Pad, color the image with Spectrum Noir Markers:
- Leaves: CT1, DG2, DG3
- Small Flower: OR1, OR2, OR3. GB6, CR7
- Big Flower: CR7, CR10, CR11
- Color all the white background areas with Spectrum Noir: BT1, BT2
- Mat stamped image with a slightly bigger piece of Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock. Adhere it to card base.
- Add White Opal and Ruby Liquid Pearls to image dots.
- Stamp sentiment from greetings Set in Black Ink, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Dies.
- Create a double bow and add it to image.
Submitting this project to:
- Party Time Tuesdays: Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
- Runway Inspired Challenge: ric#75 Ralph Lauren
Have a fantastic day!!