Thursday, January 15

I'm so happy for you

Hello friends! How are you doing today? Hope it's a great day for you! Today, I want to show a card I made using a couple of challenges as an inspiration. Sometimes I just need an extra kick to let my mojo going on. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, LOL.

For this card I used Crafter's Companion products. The set I used is Henna, colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

Here are the details:

  • Make a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. 5.5" square.
  • Stamp the swirly image on opposite corners in Memento Summer Sky Ink Pad.
  • Cut a piece of Ultra Premium Cardstock 4" square, stamp image in Spiced Chai StazOn Ink Pad, color the image with Spectrum Noir Markers:
    • Leaves: CT1, DG2, DG3
    • Small Flower: OR1, OR2, OR3. GB6, CR7
    • Big Flower: CR7, CR10, CR11
  • Color all the white background areas with Spectrum Noir: BT1, BT2
  • Mat stamped image with a slightly bigger piece of Candy Red Shimmering Cardstock. Adhere it to card base.
  • Add White Opal and Ruby Liquid Pearls to image dots.
  • Stamp sentiment  from greetings Set in Black Ink, die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Circle Dies.
  • Create a double bow and add it to image.



Submitting this project to:


Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!!
====


9 comments:

  1. A stunning take on the photo inspiration. Loving the bright colours and bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness....this is A-MAZING!!! Fantastic card.

    Hugs,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Gorgeous image and gorgeous colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Giovana. Love that flower image and the soft swirls in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That focal image is so beautiful! I love that you filled it with colors from the inspiration photo - gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful image, I like it.
    Greetings,
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty- I love the details like those liquid pearls! Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty! I LOVE those liquid pearls! Wonderful design~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is GORGEOUS, Guiovana. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete