- Take a piece of Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, add on top the Pop Dotty Stencil and apply an even amount of Metallic Copper Embossing Paste.
- Carefully remove the stencil and set the cardstock aside to dry. NOTE: wash the stencil immediately.
- After embossing paste is dried, die-cut hearts using the heart die from Heart Die'sire Classiques Cupcake Insert Die.
- Take a piece of Kraft cardstock (3.75" x 5"), cover the piece with the stencil and apply Memento Tuxedo Luxe Wedding Dress, set aside to dry.
- Die-cut a ticket (Just the Ticket Die Set) in White cardstock, mask the words "faith, hope and" from the Sentimentals stamp set and stamp the word "Love" in Spiced Chai StazOn Midi Ink.
- After the kraft piece is dried, Giovana stitched the panel on the sewing machine and added a mat with a piece of Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, add ticket, lace and add stitches.
- For the final touches ~ tie with ribbon, add stenciled hearts and add some pearl embellishments.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!