For this project I used one of the new stencils from Latina Crafter, this stencil is called "Corazones Pequeños" or Little hearts.
This is the card I created, love the results, what do you think? Here are the details:
- Make a card base from white cardstock. A2 size.
- Mix white embossing paste and 1 drop of Lady Bug Memento Reinker, and apply over stencil. Here I covered the scallop oval area, but little bits of embossing paste ended up around the edges creating the cool window shape. I was not planning this, but I think is really cool!
- Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black (I used my MISTI, one tried only, perfect stamping!), color image with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir:
- Hair: IG1, IG2, IG3
- Skin: FS1, FS2, FS4
- Hearts: CR8, DR3
- Dress: PP1, PP3, PP4, PP5
- Shadow FS4, FS8
- Die-cut a banner in red cardstock, stamp sentiment in Jet Black StazOn Ink and add it to card with foam adhesive.
- Cover hear and wings with Crystal Lacquer, then sprinkle clear glitter.
- Create a little twine bow and add to card.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!
***Don't forget to enter my blogaversary giveaway HERE***