Ok, today I have a super elegant and simple card for you using fun dies from Top Dog Dies.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from red cardstock 3.75" x 5"
- Cut a panel from white cardstock a little bit smaller than red panel. Stamp a background in versamark ink, add white embossing powder and heat set. Then, distress the embossed area with Tumbled Glass and Broken China Distress inks.
- Die-cut hills using dies or hand drawn.
- For the reindeer, spray gold, brown, yellow mist on a piece of watercolor paper, here I used more gold than the other colors to create a very shimmered piece, then use Top Dog Dies Darling Deer set and add t to panel.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Merry Christmas in White and red cardstock, mount then together and adhere them to card panel.
- Add deer and holly leaves to card.
- To finish the project add Clear Rock Candy Distress Glitter to simulate the snow.
Hope you like my project.
Have a fantastic day!!