Today, I am sharing a card I made for Latina Crafter December Challenge, which is this cute sketch with a little twist "trees"
So, I went festive and i created a cute Christmas card! This card is super clean and simple. Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut 2 panels from patterned Paper, the biggest panel is 3.5" x 4.75", the top panel is slightly smaller. Glue them together.
- Stamp trees from "25 Dias de Navidad" set in Golden Glitz Delicata ink on a piece of white cardstock, add Versamark ink to the bottom part and add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp sentiment from "Nativity" set in StazOn Spiced Chai Ink.
- Add a green and red stripe of cardstock behind the stamped panel. Add it to card panel.
- Apanels to card base with foam adhesive.
- Add black rhinestones.
And now time to announce the winner of the Holiday Coffee Blog Hop!
And the lucky winner is:
Thanks so much to all who entered!
Have a fantastic d