So, the Crafter's Companion DT ladies decided to celebrate her with a cool blog hop!
I made this card for her, I saw a project she made few weeks ago using this cool background die and I had to get it, after that I decide to use it to create this card for her!
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. 5" x 5.5"
- Die-cut the Ornate Lattice Background Die in Pink Pearl Shimmering Cardstock. Cut a panel from patterned paper and add it behind lattice piece.
- Die-cut the center of background with a circle die.
- Die-cut and emboss a circle piece from White cardstock. Stamp sentiment from Sentimentals Set in Spiced Chai StazOn ink. Add panels to card base.
- Die-cut flowers from patterned Paper using Forget Me Not Die set, mold flowers as you desire, add pearls on centers.
- Add flowers to card and twine.
- Add pearls to circle. Drop little amount of Liquid Pearls to lattice.
- Add lace to lattice.
What about a giveaway!! Crafter's Companion is giving about a Vintage Floral -Sentimentals set to 1 lucky commenter from all the blogs participating today and another chance to win if you leave a comment on the Crafter's Companion US blog!!
So, don't forget to leave a comment wishing Kendra a super duper birthday day!!
- Lori Barnett
- Taylor Usry
- Tenia Nelson
- Giovana Smith
- Melissa Cash
- Chrissie Tobas
- Wendy Price
- Trena Brannon
- Swarup Murthy
- Jenn Cochran
- Roxanne O'Brien
- Christiana Reuling
Wishing you a super day, Kendra!! You are a great friend, coordinator and listener!