I made a very simple Wedding card for today's hop. I know few people who are getting married this winter and I thought this card could be a very easy and pretty one to give to the happy couple. It can be easily personalized in the "couple's wedding colors"
Here are the details:
- Create a card base on White Cardstock. 6" x 4.5"
- Stamp Vintage Floret Frame on Patterned Paper, then add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Die-cut stamped image with Decorative Leafy Frame Die. Ink all edges with Tea Dye Distress Ink, then glue it to a piece of Vinatge Floret Patterned Paper (R).
- Stamp flower from vintage flower on patterned paper , then used coordinated die and add it to frame.
- Die-cut leaves from Sweet Juliet Set and add them to frame.
- Stamp saying on white cardstock in red ink, add them to card frame.
- Add frame panel to card base.
- Add pearls and clear glitter to flower and leaves.
Don't forget lo leave a comment in all the blog participants for your chance to win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to the store. You have until Friday, January 2nd (midnight EST) to leave a comment.
Here is the list of participants:
- Lee Ann Barrett
- Amarilys Doria
- Caroline Duncan
- Ujjwal Gupta
- Vicki Dutcher
- Glenda Brooks
- Emilia van den Heuvel
- Loretta Lock
- Lisa Gregory
- Linda Loew
- Gini Williams Cagle
- Giovana Smith
- Sarah Miller
- Lisa Allen