Ok, I hope you have finished all your Christmas cards or maybe send them all (I haven't), but in case you haven't yet, this is a great idea, making this card didn't take too long and I love the results!
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Watercolor paper 3.75" x 5". Mist your panel with water, then apply strokes of Distress inks: Barn Door, Forest Moss, Vintage Photo. Set aside to dry or speed the process with your heat gun.
- Stamp swirls from A Taste of India - Henna Set in StazOn Spiced Chai ink.
- Stamp sentiment from Home for Christmas set in Versamark Watermark ink, add White embossing powder and heat set.
- Stamp ornament from A Little Bit Festive - Christmas Bauble set on White cardstock in black ink. Color images with Spectrum Noir Markers and Blendable Pencils:
- Ornament: GB1, GB3, GB5, GB8, GB11 / 017, 022
- Top: CR8, CR9, CR10 /DR5
- Cut out ornaments and add them to watercolor panel.
- Add panel to card base.
- Finally, embellish it with dots and twine
Submitting this project to: