Hello friends! Happy Monday to you all. Today, I am sharing with you the new Crafter's Companion Challenge, this month the theme is "Thank you" for your chance to win a $30 Gift Certificate to the Crafter's Companion Store.
I created a very simple project, here are the details:
- Make a card base from Ultra Premium White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp floral image from Henna set on right corner in Golden Glitz Delicata ink.
- Cut a panel from Kraft Cardstock, stamp floral image from Henna set in Golden Glitz Delicata ink.
- Spray Tangelo Fireworks on white card base and Rich Cocoa Foreworks on kraft piece.
- Stamp sentiment from Sentimentals Set in Versamark Watermark ink, add white embossing powder and heat set.
- Add pearls under the sentiment.
- Add ribbon (if desired)
You can upload your creations HERE, you can use any stamps you own, how cool is that!!
Submitting this project to: