Anyways, today I have a super fun New year's card! I don't do anything special here, but in Peru it's a big celebration, ahhhhh great times!
So, here is a card I made using dies from Top Dog Dies, this card was made in very short time, just in case you want to mass produce them for your family and friends.
Here are the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from watercolor paper 3.75" x 5". Use Watercolor Pencils or Spray mists to create the background.
- Die-cut the number using Metallic Sheet and Top Dog Dies Vintage Number Dies.
- Die-cut Top Dog Dies Party Drinks Die Set in White cardstock, color the glass as you want, add some glitter around the edges to create the sugar effect.
- Add elements to watercolor panel.
- Add red sequins.
- Stamp sentiment (mine is computer generated), die-cut it using Top Dog Dies Banners #1 Die Set.
Hope you like it!!
Merry Christmas Eve!!