Last month I got a request for a dozen of Bridal Shower Invites, the idea was simple and vintage, few days before that I just received the new dies and I knew I had to use it. This invites are super simple, easy to make and mass produce.
Here are the details.
- Cut invites bases. 4.25" x 5.5" in Light brown cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Patterned paper 4" x 5".
- Punch scallop borders from cream cardstock and add it to panel, then add stitches.
- Cut burlap and light blue cardstock and adhere it to panel.
- Create you invite information on word, always being sure it will fit on your label die. After you are happy with your design, print info on Ivory cardstock.
- Create a template die-cutting a frame and then us to cut the perfect invites.
- Add frame to invites and VOILA!
This is the beautiful die I used:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!