Wednesday, August 13

Top Dog Dies Bridal Shower Invitation

Hello friends! Top Dog Dies is releasing 5 new dies this Friday!! and they are super cute! Today, I want to show you a set of invites I made using this beautiful Vintage frame Die.

Last month I got a request for a dozen of Bridal Shower Invites, the idea  was simple and vintage, few days before that I just received the new dies and I knew I had to use it.  This invites are super simple, easy to make and mass produce.

Here are the details.

  • Cut invites bases. 4.25" x 5.5" in Light brown cardstock.
  • Cut a panel from Patterned paper 4" x 5".
  • Punch scallop borders from cream cardstock and add it to panel, then add stitches.
  • Cut burlap and light blue cardstock and adhere it to panel.
  • Create you invite information on word, always being sure it will fit on your label die. After you are happy with your design, print info on Ivory cardstock.
  • Create a template die-cutting a frame and then us to cut the perfect invites.
  • Add frame to invites and VOILA!


This is the beautiful die I used:
Now, would you like to win not only this beautiful die but the entire August collection?! Well, you have to chance to enter and hopefully be the lucky winner!! You can find the details HERE

Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

1 comment: