Today, I have a "Teacher Thank You" card. This was created for the monthly challenge over at Latina Crafter "sketch + twist" (which is a school theme)
and this is my card and the details:
- Make a card base from White cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from pink cardstock 3" x 5". Adhere it to card base.
- Cut a panel from white cardstock 3.5"x 2". Use the Chevron Stencil, mix Embossing Paste and 1 or 2 drops of pink re-inker, mix it and apply to panel. Set aside to dry, then tie ribbon and make a bow.
- Die-cut a bubble speech Dies Nubes Habladoras, stamp sentiment Super Papá (Gracias) y Feliz Día and adhere it to card with foam tape.
- Take a couple of apple wood veneers (Wood veneers Escolares (Kit de Julio), color them with markers and then covered them with Crystal Lacquer. Be sure it is completely dry before adhere it to card.
- Add pearls.
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!