Ok, crafty talk now. I have a super cute and lovely card for you today. I got inspired by the colors from "Card Concept Challenge: Wedding Card" , I tried something Classic and Elegant. I used Lots-a-Spots set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Ivory Cardstock. A2 size.
- Stamp the circle images in Memento Bamboo Leaves, Memento New Sprout, Memento Luxe Toffee Crunch, Stampin' Up Coastal Cabana and Daffodil Delight and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink.
- Stamp sentiment on little banners in Jet Black Archival.
- Cut stamped panel to 3.5" x 4.5", mat it with a piece of light blue cardstock and add stitches.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Add burlap. ribbon and a blue flower.
Submitting this card also to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!