The image is from "Poppies and Daisies set" and dies are from Crafter's Companion, they now carry a new line of dies "Die'sire Essential" they coordinate perfectly, as you can see here the circle and scallop circle dies. I also used a brand die for the background "Leaf Swirls"
Here are the details:
- Make card base from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock. 5.5" x 5.5" square card.
- Cut a panel from Red cardstock 5" square, add a panel from Patterned Paper and add stitches.
- Die-cut a leaf swirl from Patterned paper and adhere it to card panel.
- Stamp poppy image on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Color image with Spectrum Noir markers, this is the list of markers I used:
- Poppies: CR3, CR7, CR9, DR3, DR6, LG1, DG2.
- Dots: IB1, BT2, LY3
- Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Dies. Mat image with a die-cut and emboss scallop circle piece in red cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in St. Valentine Ink, die-cut and emboss piece with Circle Dies, mat it with a die-cut and emboss scallop circle piece.
- Add yellow satin ribbon and a double bow.
- Finish card adding pearls in different sizes.
Submitting this card to:
- Curtain Call: Bow Tie
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything goes
Have a fantastic day!