For this project I created an ombre background using Embossing Paste and Glitter! Super easy and you can make this in any color you like/want.
Let get started!
- Start die-cutting a Top Dog Die Flower Lace A2 Mat Die, you will use it as a stencil.
- Secure your mat to a piece of cardstock (here I used white) with removable tape or washi tape.
- Combine White Embossing Paste and 2 drops of Faded Jeans Distress Ink, mix well.
- Apply it to left part of your piece, then add "more embossing paste" to soft the blue and apply to the middle part (I applied it diagonally)
- Mix 1 more time the remaining past with more embossing paste to apply to your right bottom corner (your softest color)
- Add clear glitter to piece, use your heat gun to set it.
- And this is the final card, I die-cut a Top Dog Dies Vintage Frame Die in White cardstock, stamp the sentiment in StazOn Midnight Blue ink, then stamp the flowers, add little blue rhinestones and add it to card.
*Sentiment from Lots to Say (Reverse Confetti)
*Flowers from Painted Flower (Altenew)
Submitting this project to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!