For this card I used Humphrey Birthday Conga set by Crafter's Companion.
Here are the details:
- Create a card base from Textured pink cardstock. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock (3.75" x 5"). Add a panel from Patterned Paper( 3.25" x 4"). Die-cut 3 small scallop circles, cut them in half and adhere them to card panel, then add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp image on Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black. Color image with Spectrum Noir Markers. Here is the list of markers used:
- Elephants skin: IG1, IG2
- Elephant 1: Dress: CR2, CR7, Shoes: CR7, LY3
- Elephant 2: Dress: TB1, TB2, TB3, Shoes: TB3, LY3
- Elephant 3: Coat: CR11, DR1, DR3, Pants: LG4, CG4, Shoes: IG5
- Balloons: CT1, CT2, CT3, CR2, CR3, CR4
- Die-cut image with Circle Dies. Adhere it to card panel with circle foam adhesive.
- Add pink lace and pearls to card panel, then add it to card base with circle foam adhesive.
Submitting this card to: